Bottled Water Coolers VS Plumbed-In Water Coolers
It’s time to set the record straight between the main differences – advantages and disadvantages – between bottled water coolers and plumbed-in (or Point Of Use) water coolers.
Bottled Water Coolers
Aquazania Bottled Water Coolers make use of our 21.8 litre PET plastic water bottles, filled with multi-stage purified water, which are fitted to the machine and subsequently dispensed through both hot and cold taps located at the front of the water cooler.
The water is dispensed, firstly, into the two internally housed water tanks (one for the hot water and another for the cold water) – and from thereon further dispensed from the taps.
Bottled Water Cooler Solutions a great option to consider in the following circumstances:
– The volume of water you need daily makes financial and time-management sense. Bear in mind that the cost per bottle of water can become an uncontrolled expense if you are placing it in an open area, visited by hundreds or thousands of people. The water cooler also has a set amount of water it can chill / heat per hour – so if you have a constant stream of people in and out of the area in which your cooler is places, not everyone may be able to have piping hot or ice cold water when it’s their turn in line.
– You will not settle for anything less than premium, purified and exceptional-tasting water. If you are happy to guzzle tap water, then this is just going to be an unnecessary expense for you.
– Placement of the cooler should be in a clean and safe area, where no dust or dirt from surrounds is able to possibly settle on the machine or the bottled water.
Bottleless Water Coolers
Aquazania’s range of Plumbed-In units is expansive. Bottleless water coolers do not make use of our (or any other) bottled water, but instead, are plumbed directly into your water mains. These machines offer various levels of filtration – which is absolutely vital in our country – where the quality of tap water is compromised.
Bottleless Water Solutions are best suited in circumstances where:
– You are opting for quantity over quality. While each plumbed-in unit does have superior quality water filters, nothing will measure up to the taste offered by Aquazania bottled water.
– You are looking to serve a multitude of people in close time spans to one another. The great thing about not having a limitation by bottle size is that you have access to chilled or heated water in a much much larger capacity. For instance, a factory with 300 workers would find better use out of this than they would in having to wit for hot or cold water from a bottled water cooler.
– These machines offer one thing that bottled-water coolers do not; some of our plumbed-in units are capable of producing hot, cold and ambient temperature water – as well as carbonated water – something to consider if this is one of the things you want form your water cooler.
Either way, water solutions are becoming more of a necessity in our current water situation in South Africa. It boils down to a matter of taste, preference and what you want from your water solution.