AQA Sodax Water Machines South Africa: Are You Ready for Superior Technology for a Simple Life?
I bet my bottom dollar (or rand, or Euro – whatever) that every single person reading this has at least once in their life encountered the “office water cooler”. When they first came out, they were bulky, not really designed to be attractive, and didn’t lend us much convenience – other than chilled water and a place to hang out during unofficial tea breaks at work.
We’ve seen water coolers becoming more and more advanced technologically – especially with the introduction of POU (Point of Use) water coolers. These type of water coolers did away entirely with the bulky pre-filled bottle – and instead – are plumbed directly into your water mains.
This allowed a whole new world to open in terms of fresh water on tap – you could now have your water filtered and purified on-site; no more heavy bottles, no more worrying about storage space for those bottles, no running out of water because you forgot to order.
Then along came the Sodax, and blew us all away…
AQA Sodax Water Machine South Africa
Hot water. Sparkling water. Cold water. All from one very, very sleek looking machine that sits comfortably on your counter-top.
The Sodax Water Machine comes in red, white, gray, silver and black – and has some beautiful features.
- Modern & friendly touch-screen system;
- Connection to water supply OR water reservoir;
- Uniquely designed flat filtration system;
- 11 watts ultra-violet lamp (UV) for bacteria-free purified water;
- Due date time messages for replacing the filter & UV lamp;
- Quick and easy change of CO2 bottle, filter & UV lamp;
- Multi languages options;
- Pre-set options of cups sizes & temperatures for different users;
- Easy programmable child safety option;
- Energy Saving and night Sleep Mode options with automatic Wake-up;
- Selectable and adjustable Soda strength for your preference;
- Automatic internal cleaning, flushing and descaling system
The nitty-gritty technical stuff:
- Electrical and Power ratings:
- Mains Voltage – 230 Vac
- Frequency – 50 Hz
- Cooling System power consumption – 100 Watt max
- Heating System power consumption – 1800 Watt max
- Current consumption – 8.0 Amps max
Cooling System Performances:
- Cold water reservoir volume – 700 ml
- Soda Water reservoir volume – 1000 ml
- Cold water output per hour – 40 glasses – 8 liters
- Cooling Temperature Range – 5 – 16°C
Heating System Performances:
- Hot water reservoir volume – 1125 ml
- Hot water output per hour – 80 glasses – 16 liters
- Heating Temperature Range – 90 – 97°C
Filtration and Purification:
- Chlorine reduction Over 75% (Class I)
- Filtration levely – 85% 5°m
- Filter service life 2000 liters / 6 months
- UV lamp power – 11W
- UV germicidal performance – Class B
- Water reservoir volume – x1 2400 ml – x10 3400 ml
- Reservoir pump pressure – 3.0 bar max
- Reservoir pump power supply – 24 Vdc
- Water System (inlet pressure range) – 2.5 – 3.5 bar (0.25MPa – 0.35MPa)
- Water Inlet Temperature range – 5°C – 25°C
- Width – 29.5 cm
- Depth – 36.0 cm
- Height – 39.5 cm
- Weight – 18 Kg
If you’re ready to try this machine out, fill out the form below or contact us on 0861 278 292.