What Makes Aquazania’s Purified Water and Water Coolers Different?
Every brand has its own unique features and specialities, all of which are usually what sets them apart from competitors.
Our Floor Standing Aquazania Bottled Water Solution has been around for in excess of 18 years; the product itself – our Premium Purified Water undergoes some of the most rigorous purification methods around. Each and every molecule of Aquazania’s water goes through a 9-step purification and filtration process. (LINK) It is then sterilised using oxygen – no chemicals are added at any point!
Both variants of our famous bottled water coolers have stand-out features that will set them apart from the rest, and these include:
- We manufacture our very own PET plastic bottles
- These bottles are the largest in the industry; our closest alternate bottle size is 27 cups smaller!
- Our water coolers boast an air-filtration system, which prevents bacteria and other contaminants from entering the bottle. It further preserves our famous tasting water, and does not allow smells to leach into the water either.
- We make use of unique, single-use bottle caps to seal and secure each bottle (LINK)
- Ur machines feature both hot water and chilled water functionality; the hot water tap may have a child-safety tap fitted, preventing any injuries to toddlers.
- The factory set-thermostats feature dual fail-safe temperature cut-outs mean no risk of overheated boiler containers or the damage they can cause.
- The internal reservoirs or tanks are made of stainless steel – one of the most bacterial-resistant materials available.
- Our plastic is impregnated with nano-silver, further inhibiting and preventing the growth of bacteria.
Keen for more info, or to try out pour bottled water coolers? Click here to get in touch today!